Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
3 posts
9,230 visits


SUGARBABE started this conversation
Click here to add your comment...
 in response to Lawstudentgirl...   There are also rehab servicers that you may qualify for. They usually offer disabled individuals some type of assistance. I'll be checking for you to see if there may be other services out there to help you. If anyone needs a free cell phone, you can go to or, they also offer home phone service at a discounted price. or They offer free cell phones to persons that receive certain assistance from the government
Talk to Anonymous
Hello, my name is Lynda. You can with your local DHS, and ask them about all of the programs that they offer disabled individuals. There are many programs available to help you. You can also check with social security as well. I hope that helps.
Talk to Anonymous